Friday 14 October 2011

XM Closing Function

 The XM Closing function was themed TIMELESS BLACK AND WHITE and Chuma, Lee and I stuck to the theme!I was also the MC of the event!
 Sharing a good laugh with my closest friends, Zee and Ave....Patty B is missing!!!!!

 The colour red was the colour of the evening and Gee outdid herself in this number!
 My Youngstar was an elegant dream in her ruby-coloured dress
 Siviwe rocked the black and white theme and her rihaana-like hairstyle completed her look!!
 MenDie was bubbling in blue!Isn't she just toooo cute.....


 Abosh and Phaki posing for the camera!Theres something about chocolate and vanilla....these girls are tooo beautiful!

 My NMMU Point 4 crew...Zee and Patty B looking toooo gorgy for words!!!

 Zama and Zee smiling for the cam!!!Some girls are just blessed with beauty!
 One of my favourite looks for the night...Mandy rocking a blue number!A true beauty I tell you!
 My POOH-BEAR and the humble Koki!These two ladies  should be dancing to pretty girl rock!
 Stealing those bathroom pics with Chumz and Lee!
 Buhle and Dez working their dimple faces!

 This night was indeed one of those memorable nights!Thanks to everyone who attended!

No comments:

Post a Comment