Monday 29 April 2013


"The (Graduation)Ceremony was just Amazing. My heart broke and for a minute, the world stood still and I felt a stinging pain through my heart when I heard from a complete stranger that Andy was graduating. I hadn’t been following the whole graduation thing that much, so it should be understandable as to why I didn’t know this. My heart sunk into my stomach when I saw her walking up to the stage. I finally found her and tears just filled my eyes as tried not to break down in front of her and her family; I’m very proud of Andisiwe ‘Andy’ Mtengwane. My Great God will forever continue to favour your loving soul." 


This is me with my Queen, the woman who has overplayed the role of motherhood!Graduation wouldn't have been possible had it not been for her constant support and sacrifices for me!Thank you so much to Nazzy J for the stunning captions! Lam Lam, I still hold onto our friendship and I will continue to love you!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats my dear, I am so proud of you and I dont even know you that well.

    Another star has just been added to the sky, Shine Bright!!!

    And to your mom: Ukuzala ukuzelula... hhililili! *ululating*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much Thando!

    Your 'shine-bright' comment made me think of my mom singing "be bright in the corner".Ndiyavumelana nawe "ukuazala kuzelula" I trust motherhood is treating you well.I know you will be reaping the rewards of motherhood soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Motherhood is great to me and keeping me busy, I wouldnt trade it for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear that!Motherhood is the one thing I look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats doll! Wow you look just like your mum. Isn't it just awesome to know you'll age this gracefully?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Zona-so many people say we look alike and I seriously don't see it!I wish I could age gracefully!

    ReplyDelete